12.29.2009

interior inspiration : a pretty assortment.













Why hello there! I apologize for being one day late from when I promised I would return, but oh these holidays- they took a toll on me. This past week has been a flurry of traveling, baking, seeing family, and gift-giving. What have you all been up to? I would love to hear.

Anyways, here are some random lovely interiors that I adore. Enjoy!
Sources (from top to bottom): Roland Bello, Camilla Engman, Emma Thomas, Per Ranung, Skona Hem, Richard Powers, JJ Locations, Dan Duchars, Anna Kern, Karin Bjorkquist, ink on my fingers.

9 comments:

  1. oh those kitchen chairs are just so colorful! how cute. [saving for my idea box!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitchen with the mismatched chairs! & the bedroom with the vintage suitcase - so cute! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that vintage suitcase. Any idea how much a trunk would cost (vintage of course) ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything but especially how that chair is positioned by the tub. I makes you envision someone sitting reading to whoever is in the tub...romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the bottom bathroom with the little closet and flower-tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the colors! I really love the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the room in the first photo and the third photo are great! I am all about blackboard walls and blue prints. Something about the dark background and white details, gets me everytime. Thanks for the links. I'll be saving those for the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that vintage suitcase. A great item for my office :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a fantastic selection of images. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...